Thank you for choosing Home Pride Inspection Services, Inc. for your upcoming inspection. Utilizing the latest and best technology and tools available, combined with more than 15 years’ experience inspecting property in the Central Florida area, I will conduct the inspection to give you the most accurate overview possible.
Upon initial contact with Home Pride Inspection Services, Inc., we will discuss your home inspection needs and concerns, and then set an appointment that is convenient for you. Appointment times vary based upon location, style of house, features, etc. At the inspection, we’ll discuss the following items:
- I will review what is involved in the inspection, and your specific concerns.
- I will start the home inspection by examining the property, both exterior and interior, in an orderly fashion. You are encouraged to attend the inspection, in order to ask questions and learn about your potential new home.
- The "average" inspection in our area takes 2-3 hours. However, the inspection may be either shorter or longer, as some homes may have different concerns or defects. Larger homes require additional field time, and older homes typically have more issues to document and review.
- After the inspection, and while onsite, we will review the inspection and any of your questions or concerns.
- Your inspection report, generated after the inspection and uploaded to a secure web site, will include an easy to read breakdown of the areas inspected, along with clear and concise descriptions of defects, issues, or concerns discovered. I also embed photographs in the report to highlight key issues or concerns.
Home Pride Inspection Services, Inc.